Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's New







We made it all the way to Nova Scotia and back. Canada is sure a beautiful country and I am glad that I have the privledge of being born in this great nation.



Tami has started grade 10 and gets to do school by DVD. Her teachers are great and she is doing good so far.



We are now traveling through the northwestern States. We are meeting alot of wonderful people and Tami is making a ton of new friends.



Sorry that this post is so short, but I gotta run again. Talk to you all again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your photos!!! Would you mind if I used them on my blog?

Kate (Vessels Unto Honour Member)

My Family Adventures said...

Go ahead, I hope that they will be a blessing to you. If you would like more just ask. All I ask is that you don't change them and that you don't use them for anything that is not Lord honoring.

monkey chick said...

Hope you are getting pics in your travels in the States. I bet there's some pretty picturesque places south of the border:) Hope everyone is doing well. Miss you guys.